Alakítsd át a mondatokat úgy, hogy az értelmük ne változzon.
Tom phoned a few minutes ago.
Tom has …
Tom has just phoned.
1. I’m shorter than my sister.
My sister …
2. There is no petrol in the car.
There isn’t …
3. Do you want to come to the party with me?
Would you like …
4. My car is newer than yours.
Your car …
5. I have six cans of Coke in my fridge.
6. The train arrived two minutes ago.
The train has …
7. I haven’t eaten caviar.
I have never …
A megadott szavakból állíts össze nyelvtanilag helyes mondatokat.
My – sister – never - be – the United States.
My sister has never been to the United States.
- she – usually – get up – .
- he – never – be – France
- you – ever – see – play – Samuel Beckett?
- how – often – she – visit - grandmother?
- where – you – go – last night?
- she – just – finish – homework
- what – be - favourite – subject – when –
you – be – schoolboy?
- how – often – your - friend – travel –
- Jack – buy – new – car – yesterday.
- what – time – she – have - breakfast –
Fordítsd le a mondatokat.
Hány éves az édesapád?
How old is your father?
- Van fax gép az irodádban?
- Mikor jártál utoljára moziban?
- Épp most voltam a bankban.
- Két évvel ezelőtt nem volt autóm.
- Mit vacsoráztál tegnap este?
- Voltál valaha New Yorkban?
- Kérsz teát?
- Sajnos, a mi utcánk zajosabb, mint a tiétek.
- Melyik iskolába jártál?
10. Nem jövök ki az új kollégámmal.
Mindegyik mondat hibás. Találd meg a hibákat és javítsd ki őket!
I have seen Greg yesterday.
I saw Greg yesterday.
- He born in Venice in 1960.
- In our garden are a lot of trees.
- Why did he went to Greece?
- I’m get up at 7.00 every morning.
- What did you do last evening?
- How many foreign language do you speak?
- When I grow up, I’ll be an actress.
- I never ate sushi but I’d like to try it.
- Can you swim when you were six?
- The Indian food is very delicious.
- James started work at a this morning.
- I’d like some fruits and vegetables.
- There is a bank opposite to the station.
Tedd a zárójelben lévő igéket a megfelelő alakba!
What time … you usually … work? (start)
What time do you usually start work?
- What … you … this evening? (do)
- Hello. Could I … to Mr Newman, please? (speak)
- When I was a child, I had … Mom with the housework. (help)
- Shall we … baseball this afternoon? (play)
- … you ever … to Spain? (be)
- I want … English for my job. (learn)
- Let’s … a horror film. (watch)
- I’d like … that book. (read)
- … you … a job yet? (find)
- I … a book by James Joyce at the moment. (read)
Tedd ki a megfelelő elöljárószókat.
I went … India … 1995.
I went to India in 1995.
- She always starts work … .
- I was born … Vienna … 1970.
- What time did you arrive … the station?
- What time did you arrive … Rome?
- My friend is talking … her boss.
- Can we meet … Saturday?
- He lives … 10 Queen Street.
- What do you do … weekends?
Tedd ki a megfelelő elöljárószókat.
I went … India … 1995.
I went to India in 1995.
- He is so boring. He only talks … himself.
- Please, write … me as soon as possible.
- Jenny is English but she’s married … an American.
- Let’s go … the beach!
- Can you come … the party … Sunday?
- He has travelled all … the world.
- Have you ever been … Madrid?
- I watched TV … the evening.
Tedd az összekevert szavakat megfelelő szórendbe, hogy értelmes mondatokat kapj.
– James – at – often – tennis – weekends
James often plays tennis at weekends.
- you - to - party – speak – who – at – did –
- like – what – he – this - for – would - evening
- I – the – the – main – like – spaghetti
– would – course – for
- did – last – to - when – letter - someone – you
– a – write?
- much – pint – cost – how – does – a –
of – beer?
- flowers – gave – who – you – beautiful –
- Texas – what – like - the – is – weather – in?
- I – I – not – sick – work – could –
because – to – go – was
- in – how – restaurant – do – have – dinner
– a – often – you?
- talked – headmaster – not – about – yet –
problem – has – the – to – he - the
A lehetséges válaszok közül válaszd ki a megfelelőt.
taxi hasn’t arrived … .
yet - The taxi hasn’t arrived yet.
“Are you going to the grocer’s?” “No, I’ve already
Chinese is difficult …
- to learning
- to learn
“… is that car?” “It’s his.”
“Do you have any pets?” “Yes, I … “
- have got
“Have a nice weekend!” “ … “
- For you, too.
- And to you.
- Same to you.
He … his first film in 1960.
- has made
- was make
Peter an I work hard so our teacher likes …
Would you like … orange juice?
“What’s the weather like in your town?” “ … “
- It’s .
- Yes, I like it.
- Very humid.
Jill … a lot of eggs, she … a cake.
- has bought – will make
- has bought – is going to make
- bought – is going to make
10. feladat - ÚJ
REGULAR and IRREGULAR VERBS
a.) Add meg a következő igék második és
harmadik alakját. (Van, amelyik rendhagyó, más részük nem.)
finish –finished – finished
be – was / were – been
b.) Tedd be a fenti igék megfelelő (második
vagy harmadik) alakját a mondatokba.
- I’m afraid she’s not here. She’s just _______ out.
- Have you ever _______ in a jumbo jet?
- Tina _______ home at 6.30 and _______ the number 3 to the station.
- When I _______ a child, I _______ a hamster called Billy.
- In 2004 Anna _______ as a sales rep. She _______ beauty products.
- “How long have you _______ Christina?” “Two weeks. We _______ at Susie’s birthday party.”
- The burglar _______ into the house and _______ some valuable jewels.
- I haven’t _______ my grandparents for two years. It’s a shame!
- When I was younger, I never _______ the cold.
- Mr Richards _______ reading his newspaper, _______ up, _______ across
the room and _______ the window.
- My sister is taller than me.
- There isn’t any petrol in the car.
- Would you like to come to the party with me?
- Your car is older than mine.
- There are six cans of Coke in my fridge.
- The train has just arrived.
- I have never eaten caviar.
- She usually gets up at .
- He has never been to France.
- Have you ever seen a play by Samuel Beckett?
- How often does she visit her grandmother?
- Where did you go last night?
- She has just finish her homework.
- What was your favourite subject when you were
- How often does your friend travel by train?
- Jack bought a new car yesterday.
- What time did she have breakfast this morning?
- Is there a fax machine in your office?
- When did you last go to the cinema?
- I have just been to the bank.
- Two years ago I didn’t have a car.
- What did you have for dinner last night / yesterday
- Have you ever been to New York?
- Would you like / Do you want some tea?
- Unfortunately, our street is noisier than yours.
- Which school do you go to?
- I don’t get on with my new colleague.
1. He was born in Venice in 1960.
2. In our garden there are a lot of trees.
3. Why did he go to Greece?
4. I get up at 7.00 every morning.
5. What did you do last night / yesterday evening?
6. How many foreign languages do you speak?
7. When I grow up, I’m going to be an actress.
8. I have never eaten sushi but I’d like to try it.
9. Could you swim when you were six?
10. Indian food is very delicious.
11. James started work at this morning.
12. I’d like some fruit and vegetables.
13. There is a bank opposite the station.
- What are you doing this evening? /What are
you going to do this evening?
- Hello. Could I speak to Mr Newman, please?
- When I was a child, I had to help my Mom with
- Shall we play baseball this afternoon?
- Have you ever been to Spain?
- I want to learn English for my job.
- Let’s watch a horror film.
- I’d like to read that book.
- Have you found a job yet?
- I’m reading a book by James Joyce at
- She always starts work at .
- I was born in Vienna in 1970.
- What time did you arrive at the station?
- What time did you arrive in Rome?
- My friend is talking to her boss.
- Can we meet on Saturday?
- He lives at 10 Queen Street.
- What do you do at weekends?
- He is so boring. He only talks about himself.
- Please, write to me as soon as possible.
- Jenny is English but she’s married to
- Let’s go to the beach!
- Can you come to the party on Sunday?
- He has travelled all over the world.
- Have you ever been to Madrid?
- I watched TV in the evening.
- Who did you speak to at the party?
- What would he like for supper this evening?
- I would like the spaghetti for the main course.
- When did you last write a letter to someone?
- How much does a pint of beer cost?
- Who gave you those beautiful flowers?
- What is the weather like in Texas?
- I could not go to work because I was sick.
- How often do you have dinner in a restaurant?
- He has not talked to the headmaster about the
- I’m afraid she’s not here. She’s just
- Have you ever flown in a jumbo jet?
- Tina left home at 6.30 and caught the number 3 to the
- When I was a child, I had a hamster called Billy.
- In 2004 Anna worked as a sales rep. She sold beauty
- “How long have you known Christina?” “Two weeks. We met at Susie’s birthday party.”
- The burglar broke into the house and stole some valuable
- I haven’t visited my grandparents for two years.
It’s a shame!
- When I was younger, I never felt the cold.
- Mr Richards finished reading his newspaper, stood up,
walked across the room and opened the window.