Alakítsd át a mondatokat úgy, hogy az értelmük ne változzon.
The plane took off a few minutes ago.
The plane has …
Megoldás: The plane has just taken off.
I have never met her sister before.
It’s the first time …
I left home at and arrived at work at .
It took …
I have more English books than my friend.
My friend …
The weather is beautiful, isn’t it?
I think you should buy that car.
If I were you, …
Chris and Alice got married five years ago.
Chris and Alice have …
It was in 1995 that I last visited a museum.
„I’m fine,” he said.
He said he …
Fordítsd le a mondatokat.
Hány éves az édesapád?
How old is your father?
- „Milyen a vidéki élet?” „Sokkal csendesebb és békésebb, mint a városi.”
- Milyen szép az idő! Menjünk úszni egyet!
- Mióta vagy házas?
- Ne felejtsd el az esernyőd! Lehet, hogy esni fog.
- Mit tennél, ha egy betörőt találnál a lakásodban?
- Kivel beszélget az unokatestvéred?
- Be tudná nekem váltani ezt a csekket?
- Szerintem nem kellene annyi kávét innod.
- Ma nincs túl sok hír az újságban.
- Ne zavarj! Bob levelét olvasom.
Mindegyik mondat hibás. Találd meg a hibákat és javítsd ki őket.
drink any coffee today.
Megoldás: I haven’t drunk any coffee today.
- I watched a boring video in yesterday evening.
- Where did you buy this red shoes?
- Greg enjoys to stay at home and do nothing.
- My grandfather died while the war. He was only 40.
- The company hasn’t done a profit this year.
- Do you mind that I use your phone?
- „Did Ann tell you about the garden party” „Yes, she told it was brilliant.”
- There aren’t a lot of people in the room.
- Why are you under the desk? Do you look for something?
- He lost his wallet while he ran down the platform.
Tedd a zárójelben lévő igéket a megfelelő alakba!
… you usually … work? (start)
What time do you usually start work?
- Christina is only 26 but she’s a very famous actress. She … four Oscars. (win)
- I’ll phone you as soon as I … there. (get)
- I … a picture of Peter while he … to Tom. (take, talk)
- Finland is too cold. I think you should… somewhere hot. (go)
- „Would you like a piece of pizza?” „No, thanks. I …just … dinner.” (have)
- I used to … but I … it up six years ago. (smoke, give)
- I … shopping and … home. (finish, go)
- If you … younger, would you go to university? (be)
Tedd ki a megfelelő elöljárószókat.
… India … 1995.
I went to India in 1995.
- Jill left … Canada … Friday.
- How much did you pay … that coat?
- How many people were there … the meeting?
- He took a gun … his pocket and pointed it … the clerk.
- Tell me … your new boyfriend. What does he look … ?
- What are you laughing … ?
- Why are you looking … me … that?
- “How many cigarettes does he smoke a day? “A packet … twenty.”
- She doesn’t like listening … classical music.
- He hurt his leg … the match.
Tedd az összekevert szavakat megfelelő szórendbe, hogy értelmes mondatokat kapj.
James – at – often – tennis – weekends
James often plays tennis at weekends.
- size - you - what – shoes – do – take?
- promised – me – bike – my - a – buy - mother – to – new.
- it – to - he – explain – me – tried – to.
- our – intelligent – the - school – students - Ann – is – in
– one – most - of?
- have – since – not – I – Maria – school – seen –
left - she?
- still – he – spirit – is – although – young – he –
in – eighty – is.
- cinema – there – house - be – next – our – to – used –
a - to.
A lehetséges válaszok közül válaszd ki a megfelelőt.
hasn’t arrived … .
Megoldás: b. yet - The taxi hasn’t
1. You used
to live in a village, …?
- hadn’t you
- wasn’t you
- didn’t you
2. I couldn’t
answer the phone because I … a bath.
- have had
- was having
I … old, I won’t have to work.
- will be
- am going to be
4. If I
… you, I wouldn’t give him a present.
- would be
5. He is
going to the off-licence … some wine.
- for buying
- to buying
- to buy.
6. For …
information, please contact our office.
is unemployed but she hopes … a job soon.
- to find
- to finding
… at last night?
- were you doing
- have you been done
- did you do
you finished … the book?
- to read
used … in an old farmhouse.
- to live
- to lived
Döntsd el, hogy a következő mondatokban a ’s az is
vagy a has helyett áll.
- He’s known Tim for five years.
- Peter’s going to sell his car. He’s planning to buy
a new one.
- She’s the same age as me.
- What’s that man doing on the floor?
- She’s been working for this company for over a year now.
- Jam’s made from fruit.
- Who’s taken my car keys?
- Mary’s read that novel three times.
- Pat’s the sort of person you can always turn to when you
have a problem.
- She doesn’t need to hurry. She’s got plenty of time.
- It’s the first time I have met her sister.
- It took me half an hour to go to work.
- My friend has less English books than me.
- What beautiful weather!
- If I were you, I would buy that car.
- Chris and Alice have been married for five
- I haven’t visited a museum since 1995.
- He said he was fine.
- “What’s country life like?”
“It’s much quieter and more peaceful than city life.”
- What beautiful weather! Let’s go and
have a swim!
- How long have you been married?
- Don’t forget your umbrella! It might
- What would you do if you found a burglar in
- Who is your cousin talking to?
- Can / Could you cash this cheque for me?
- I don’t think you should drink so much
- There isn’t much news in the paper today.
- Don’t disturb me! I’m reading Bob’s
- I watched a boring video yesterday evening.
- Where did you buy these red shoes?
- Greg enjoys staying at home and doing nothing.
- My grandfather died during the war. He was
- The company hasn’t made a profit this
- Do you mind if I use your phone?
- „Did Ann tell you about the garden party”
„Yes, she told me/ she said it was brilliant.”
- There aren’t many people in the room.
- Why are you under the desk? Are you looking
- He lost his wallet while he was running down
- Christina is only 26 but she’s a very famous actress. She has won four Oscars.
- I’ll phone you as soon as I get there.
- I took a picture of Peter while he was talking to Tom.
- Finland is too cold. I think you should go somewhere hot.
- „Would you like a piece of pizza?” „No, thanks. I have just had dinner.”
- I used to smoke but I gave it up six years ago.
- I finished shopping and went home.
- If you were younger, would you go to university?
- Jill left for Canada on Friday.
- How much did you pay for that coat?
- How many people were there at the meeting?
- He took a gun out of his pocket and pointed
it at the clerk.
- Tell me about your new boyfriend. What does
he look like?
- What are you laughing at?
- Why are you looking at me like that?
- “How many cigarettes does he smoke a
day? “A packet of twenty.”
- She doesn’t like listening to classical
- He hurt his leg during the match.
- What size shoes do you take?
- My mother promised to buy me a new bike.
- He tried to explain it to me.
- Ann is one of the most intelligent students
in our school.
- I have not seen Maria since she left school.
- Although he is eighty, he is still young in
- There used to be a cinema next to our house.
- He has known Tim for five years.
- Peter is going to sell his car. He is planning
to buy a new one.
- She is the same age as me.
- What is that man doing on the floor?
- She has been working for this company for over
a year now.
- Jam is made from fruit.
- Who has taken my car keys?
- Mary has read that novel three times.
- Pat is the sort of person you can always turn
to when you have a problem.
- She doesn’t need to hurry. She has got
plenty of time.